Playing Lean Game Night – Lethbridge
Are you a founder, startup mentor, or early-stage investor interested in learning how to launch a successful product without draining your bank account, damaging your reputation, or bruising your ego?
If so, join us for a special Innovation game night that will test your lean startupskills and challenge your assumptions about starting a business while improving your understanding of product-market fit.
On November 1st, Brandy Old and Craig Elias will help Lethbridge entrepreneurs, mentors, and angel investors improve their skills in launching a product using a board game called Playing Lean that simulates the experience of launching a successful product.
Playing Lean is an innovation commercialization board game out of Norway created in collaboration with the creator of the Lean Canvas – Ash Maurya.
It’s an amazing way to learn how to apply lean start-up methods that is educational, competitive and a little addictive.
P.S. If you want to get a head start learning how to play the game, watch this YouTube video.
- IncluCity – Inclusive Usability Testing
- Indigenous Environmental Monitoring and Drone Technician Certificate –YTC, IRC & ATS
- Indian Resource Council (IRC)
- My Career Pathways – SAIT Personalized Skills Development
- Aboriginal Training Services
- Retail Accelerator Program
- Food Foundry
- Driving diversity in Food Innovation
- Woman Business Owner Micro-grant, sponsored by TD
- Indigenous Business Owner Micro-grant, sponsored by Intuit