About Loan Applications
- A sole proprietorship, an unincorporated business that is owned by one individual;
- A for-profit small Canadian business federally/provincially/territorially incorporated in Canada that is controlled directly or indirectly by one or more resident persons;
- A for-profit co-operative corporation incorporated under a federal, provincial or territorial co-operative Act, or;
- A social enterprise that earns revenue from the regular supply of personal property/goods and services and meets the profitability and equity criteria above.
- Not-for-profit organizations are not eligible for loans.
About the Business
- Eligible businesses are those which are over 50% women-owned
- A business plan, including cash flow forecasts for a minimum of two years is required for the business.
- Maximum business revenues: up to $2 million in gross annual revenues
Learn more – https://weoc.ca/loan-eligibility/